- High lumen-efficiency up to 120lm per watt.
- Driver: Meanwell or Inventronics.
- Chip: Bridgelux or Philips.
- Standard colour is 5000k and other colours are available on request.
- Standard beam angle is 120˚ also available with 60˚ or 90˚.
- Light weight die-cast aluminium body.
- Tempered glass or polycarbonate lens.
- Motion sensor available, as an extra.
- Body colour: Black.
- Operating temperature range: -40 ˚C - 50 ˚C.
- 5-year carry-in warranty subject to our terms and conditions.
- SMD led chips.
GL lighting is proud to present you with our new SMD HIGH BAY light range. The “SMD UFO” as they are commonly known, come in an 80W (SOH80W5); 100W (SOH100W5); 120W (SOH120W5); 150W (SOH150W5); 200W (SOH200W5); 200W (SOH240W5). These come as a complete replacement unit for your current high bay light, with a power saving of up to 60%. These LED lights are perfect for lighting industrial or commercial buildings. They come with a standard beam angle of 120-degree, special orders can be placed for 60-degree and 90-degree beam angle. The LED chip used is PHILIPS and the led driver is MEANWELL. Meanwell is the world’s leading driver manufacture. These lights can be installed up to 14m with 120-degree lens. Power voltage range is between 90v and 305v. Our LED high bays are IP65 (Waterproof). We are based in Edenvale, Johannesburg. We supply LED lighting to the Southern African market including Zambia, Botswana, Swaziland, Mozambique & Namibia. The entire South African geographic area is also covered including but not limited to: Cape Town, Durban, Pretoria and Richards Bay. Our LED high bay light comes with a 5-year warranty, subject to our terms and conditions. We use Meanwell or Inventronics drivers and CREE, LG or Phillips chips. Please do not hesitate to contact GL lighting at www.tubelights.co.za or firstname.lastname@example.org .
|Back||Back to top|